Seanii Plunkett

.060 Over
Ride
2010 Triumph Roocket 3 Roadster with sidecar.
Have recently acquired and fitted my lovely new exhaust from Paul Bryant's Viking Exhausts. It's a slip on muffler set up with the original headers. Beautifully made, it was easy to fit and all parts fitted without any changes or mods required. Being a slightly older codger, I like the more traditional look of the muffler and it sounds great, with a nice throaty burble. Not sure of exact dimensions but it must have saved 20 odd kgs and makes the bike a lot easier to work on now, rear wheel removal and greasing the splines etc. Have also fitted a Ramair set up as well. Bloody thing feels a lot more responsive and I'm sure,
IMG_8680.JPG
IMG_8723.JPG
IMG_8694.JPG
as I explained to my wife, I'll get better fuel economy now too. ;)
Here's a link to a short video:

Have recently acquired and fitted my lovely new exhaust from Paul Bryant's Viking Exhausts. It's a slip on muffler set up with the original headers. Beautifully made, it was easy to fit and all parts fitted without any changes or mods required. Being a slightly older codger, I like the more traditional look of the muffler and it sounds great, with a nice throaty burble. Not sure of exact dimensions but it must have saved 20 odd kgs and makes the bike a lot easier to work on now, rear wheel removal and greasing the splines etc. Have also fitted a Ramair set up as well. Bloody thing feels a lot more responsive and I'm sure,
IMG_8680.JPG
IMG_8723.JPG
IMG_8694.JPG
as I explained to my wife, I'll get better fuel economy now too. ;)
Here's a link to a short video:

So, this is just a silencer? Which one is it? Mr. Bryant has a big variety pictured on his website. For me this is the best sounding silencer yet. Simple on & off, low rumbly tone is all right with me. Does it get very loud when you open up the throttle? Too bad cost of shipping is as much as the cost of the pipe. :(

So, this is just a silencer? Which one is it? Mr. Bryant has a big variety pictured on his website. For me this is the best sounding silencer yet. Simple on & off, low rumbly tone is all right with me. Does it get very loud when you open up the throttle? Too bad cost of shipping is as much as the cost of the pipe. :(

I only make one "Slip on Silencer" kit and this is it.
This will fit all model Rockets as the headers are all the same. (For the Touring I would have to make up a different mounting bracket)
This drops out the CAT and three Mufflers, or cross over and Roadster mufflers, then simply slides straight onto the Stock header.

A.JPG

I price this at NZ$750.00, US$545.00, shipping to the USA NZ$180.00, US$131.00 so not quite the cost of the pipe K9. :thumbsup:

This will fit all model Rockets as the headers are all the same. (For the Touring I would have to make up a different mounting bracket)
This drops out the CAT and three Mufflers, or cross over and Roadster mufflers, then simply slides straight onto the Stock header.

A.JPG

I price this at NZ$750.00, US$545.00, shipping to the USA NZ$180.00, US$131.00 so not quite the cost of the pipe K9. :thumbsup:

Good feedback Thank you.

A.JPG

I know the headers are they same, but do I understand correctly that the exhaust mounting bracket position is the same on a classic/standard as it is on the Roadster?

Paul is da' man! Talented, honest and fair-minded and he can make you pretty much whatever you can conceive exhaust-wise.

Back