Triple Red

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket3r
Well took the plunge and purchased the Zard exhaust race version no cat and took the so called baffles out (see pics) no idea if they make any difference?
Fitting was fairly straightforward following their you tube video but there are a couple of issues, firstly the qualities of the carbon fibre parts to the exhaust are really poor and the bolt lengths to attach the left side cosmetic cover & bracket are all short!
The exhaust quality itself is fine and looks and sounds great im guessing the fueling will improve with use with the ecu adapting.
Been out for a blast and sounds great pops and farts on decel as did the standard, overall pleased but for the price I’d have expected better quality carbon bits and at least correct length bolts.

Attachments

• E81BA66B-F3C2-4D5B-83A8-28610BCDFA93.jpeg
    E81BA66B-F3C2-4D5B-83A8-28610BCDFA93.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 4AC810EA-F23D-49DC-8975-A0B832E4D844.jpeg
    4AC810EA-F23D-49DC-8975-A0B832E4D844.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 1879AF81-7EB9-4372-A7AA-0E647B75BCB1.jpeg
    1879AF81-7EB9-4372-A7AA-0E647B75BCB1.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 103
  • CA468C23-20CF-40EC-A29C-F7D83FFA5C03.jpeg
    CA468C23-20CF-40EC-A29C-F7D83FFA5C03.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 109
Well took the plunge and purchased the Zard exhaust race version no cat and took the so called baffles out (see pics) no idea if they make any difference?
Fitting was fairly straightforward following their you tube video but there are a couple of issues, firstly the qualities of the carbon fibre parts to the exhaust are really poor and the bolt lengths to attach the left side cosmetic cover & bracket are all short!
The exhaust quality itself is fine and looks and sounds great im guessing the fueling will improve with use with the ecu adapting.
Been out for a blast and sounds great pops and farts on decel as did the standard, overall pleased but for the price I’d have expected better quality carbon bits and at least correct length bolts.
Congrats on the pipe! I'm sure everyone would love to hear a sound clip if you can find the time.
Cheers

For the price of those pipes they should send you a super model to help you with the install rather than sending ****ty fake carbon and short bolts.
Would love to hear them pipes though especially sans silencers.

For the price of those pipes they should send you a super model to help you with the install rather than sending ****ty fake carbon and short bolts.
Would love to hear them pipes though especially sans silencers.
It's like everything else out there especially in California. $4.84 a gallon for gas so 'everything' is expensive here. I'm trying to figure out which member other than in California is going to soon have me as a neighbor. Beer cans thrown in your backyard a problem?
I do like the looks of the Zard but expensive and disheartening to hear of the cheap carbon. Looks really good though.:thumbsup:

Would love to hear them pipes though especially sans silencer
Congrats on the pipe! I'm sure everyone would love to hear a sound clip if you can find the time.
Cheers
Cheers
You must of been unlucky on the carbon and short bolts, just fitted one to mine and carbon is great and fitting bolts just the right length.
Not a cheap slip on mind!

You must of been unlucky on the carbon and bolt lengths.
Just fitted one on my 🚀 R, perfect carbon and bolts correct, expensive slip on mind!

Yep have one and made it into a zip file but won’t upload to the site, don’t know if doing it from a IPad is the problem.
Tech isn’t my bag

Yep fitted fibre washers both sides and the steel washer too.
Perfect fit IMO
You must have had a Monday morning box-up mine defo Friday afternoon 😂 even the bolt that hold’s the bracket on the right side was way too long, changed it for a shorter one.
Did you fit the euro compliant or race one as mine is, no cat stupid looking baffles as in my pics?

Back