New winsheild mounts

hogweed

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph Rocket III 2004
I bought some windshield mounts but they weren't up to my standards so I made my own and also bought some carbon fibre fork protectors.

Last edited:
#1) Darn sweet looking shield mounts!
#2) Where did you get the fork guards?
#3) Fine looking stainless (not plastic) tidy radiator cover!

Steve he was the awesome Guy that made the Rad covers!!!!

OH I KNOW that, M8!
Bought one from him.
Was merely trying to subtly draw some attention to his fine craftsmanship!!! :D

cactus_composites are the people to buy the carbon fork shields on EBay,they're in Spain £35 delivered to my door,and thanks for the back slapping,lol.

cactus_composites are the people to buy the carbon fork shields on EBay,they're in Spain £35 delivered to my door,and thanks for the back slapping,lol.

These will actually have a suspension performance benefit reducing unsprung weight of quite heavy steel chromed originals.
Big range in price+postage for same item at their eBay shop - best by far is Canadian $ International listing buy for C $46.50 Approximately US $35.31 plus C $9.75 (approx. US $7.40) Standard Int'l Shipping
Carbon Fibre Triumph Rocket 3 III Fork Guards Protector Panel

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

These will actually have a suspension performance benefit reducing unsprung weight of quite heavy steel chromed originals.
Big range in price+postage for same item at their eBay shop - best by far is Canadian $ International listing buy for C $46.50 Approximately US $35.31 plus C $9.75 (approx. US $7.40) Standard Int'l Shipping
Carbon Fibre Triumph Rocket 3 III Fork Guards Protector Panel

Looks like they figured out the Canadian $ listing was C$19 cheaper. Its gone up, now C$65.50 :(. I was lucky, put in a C$40 offer at first and then bought it Buy it Now for C $46.50 when I realised how much less it was than other listings before they could change it a few minutes ago :sneaky:.

Last edited:
Back