New V-Rod coming???

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Anyone heard of an 1800cc V-Rod coming out ... soon, supposedly with 140 HP, also heard there was a 1500 cc model coming out as well. A guy I work with who has a "small" HD with what looks like a 1 gallon gas tank on it, tells me this is fixing to happen. Checked out the HD site and saw nothing on it...I think he is blowing smoke, but I thought I'd ask the audience.
Dennis

They make them here in KC. I know they have been producing 2009's for a few months, but haven't heard anything about a bigger engine. Tell your buddy you heard that they are going to stop stamping the parts "Made In China" and start just putting on stickers so the owner can peel them off.

read in iron horse or some such mag rotax of sea doo / ski doo and that 3 whell thingie fame is going to be making the new motor... having had sea doos id say it's going to rock

Damaged? Did I miss your introduction here, if so I apologize.
I'm xhdskip and live in Oklahoma. I've got a black on black '07.
Are you comming to Eureka Springs in September? take care, xhdskip

Over two years ago, some Harley sites showed a copy of what looked like Harley's request for a water-cooled, 2-liter prototype to be ridden on public roads. The form itself looked very "official". Jamie

:eek:I thought you realy flipped out and bought yourself a new V-Rod. And then smoked enough to post it on the the R3.net. Had me worried for a moment:eek:

While visiting the HD website and browsing thru the V-Rod section, was surprised that the V-Rod they are actually selling has a 240 rear tire...didn't know that....not that it makes me even remotely think of wanting to get one.
Dennis

Back