Going to give Claviger's tune a try. The one for 2014 and above roadster with CES and Ramair. Looks impressive. Waiting for the shade and then we get busy. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I also have it. And my dyno session changed the tune little . Honestly, it ran great until I went and reset the adaptives!

Explain please.
Well, i initially just loaded the tune, and it ran pretty good! I then, (like a toddler) thought id read I should reset the adaptive fuel tables. That rendered the bike nearly unridable. It would buck and backfire like an ex wife!

To remedy the situation, I loaded the stock tune, rode it gently for about 50 miles or so, reloaded the ces+ramair tune and it was back to what i had first experienced.

My advise, unless you have a dyno, or are gonna use an auto tune device, try the tune first. You can't see the adaptive tables, so your left with out many options once you zero out the adaptive tables. Plus, with the o2 off (like it is with the ces, ramair map) the adaptive table will remain at zero.

No 02 sensor on bike :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Should work like a champ. :D:D:D:D:D
I tried this tune on mine.
Ran really good but brought the exhaust temp back up. The tune I received from "sleeves" and Paul reduces exhaust temp but gave me a lot of decel. popping. Using that tune as a base I slightly adjusted the fuel/air mix at the lower throttle settings which I was able to reduce the popping to a minimum.
Which tune had you been running may I ask?

Hello friend. Running Hanso's tune with the dyno jet plug. So O2 sensor is checked. Getting a lot of popping around 2,000 RPM's and figured plug may be shot. Was going to run tune with O2 sensor unchecked. Saw tune from Claviger's list and thought we would give it a shot. Could not get tune ECU to connect and attached a battery charger. Battery is going south. Three years old and dying of old age. Time to replace battery and will make adjustments from there if necessary. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Yea we got a little experience with bikes and Know that a battery heading south can really play head games. Including fuel gauges. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling:

Back