New Tsukayu bags & flyscreen!

geneseo1911

Naturally Aspirated
Ride
2007 Rocket Classic, 2018 Rocket Roadster
I've never been happy with the leather bags triumph makes available. I love the Corbin bags, but they are just too expensive. After doing a lot of research, I read several positive reviews of Tsukayu brand bags. I ordered the 'jumbo strong' in gloss black fiberglass. If I was to do it again, I would choose the regular model add the jumbo are pretty big.

All in all I'm pretty impressed. The finish on the bags and brackets is flawless, and the hinges and latches are very nice. The insides are nicely finished with carpet, and the fiberglass is thick & strong.

Also picked up a flyscreen on ebay; between the two changes she looks like a new bike. Pretty pleased with how it turned out:
IMG_20170122_142748414.jpg
IMG_20170122_142755889.jpg
IMG_20170122_142912072_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170122_142705949.jpg

I forgot to put in the negatives......
The instructions are not written by a native English speaker, but are decipherable. The lids leave a bit to be desired. They are sturdy enough, but the bottom edge is unfinished

If you really wanna make the flyscreen look good get rid of them Mickey Mouse mirrors :eek:

That's on the list, but since putting the flyscreen on they actually bother me a lot less for some reason

Very nice! Size on bags looks good though - you made a good choice!

Thanks. I definitely like them, but they are very wide. I think the next size down is the same height and length, but narrower. The jumbo size is narrower than the crash bars, but just barely.

I like the Black/ white Classic paint scheme and reckon a a similar treatment to flyscreen and new panniers would look great. Paint codes here Paint codes

I did not know there was a 2007 Classic with - Phantom Black Pearl PR IVC L5029 T3120300-PR and - New England White NG IVC L4890 T3120300-NG .

Last edited:
love the bags, I made some brackets for Harley ones to fit, but got backed over and they are gone now, do miss the hard ones..

Last edited:
Back