New truimph in the parking lot at work.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Good friend at work bought one of them Tigers. Dual sports 800cc. First bike for him. He took a motorcycle safety course prior to purchase and loves it. Big guy around 6 ft 6 inch and over 300 pounds. He went out to get on his bike and had to ask if he knew about the mono shock adjustment. Now all is good. One #ell of a good kid. Took the bike for a spin around the parking lot and was impressed. Next week as things slow down we are going to hook up and run him through the advance course. Just a note his nickname is TINY. So it should be a good time.

No way Tripps would never buy one. Just thought it was worth mentioning. Thought it was kind of cool he bought a Truimph. Asked him why and he said well you ride one and that is good enough for me. Then mentioned that i ride a Harley at times. His comment was yea and we all know to well what you think of that brand. The tiger is unique. Found it very interesting.

I have a picture somewhere from a few years ago that I took at work. It's of 4 Triumphs, all different models, one of them being mine! I'd never seen so many Triumphs outside of a dealer lot! haha

Going to set some cones out in the Pepsi plant parking lot and let him practice. the Pepsi plant has a clean open parking lot. Then after he masters that we will place the cones closer together. Then we will practice hard braking. After he gets the feel we will practice one foot take offs and stops. Along with downshifting. He is a great guy who i respect a lot. Do not wish to see him become a static on the 6:00 o'clock news. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had tiger 1050 abs. Nice bike. Liked it a lot. Brakes not great and lights but otherwise very nice bike. Funny enough I found rocket much more nimble in traffic- probably because of lower centre of gravity. And my better half finds it easier to get on the rocket ;-)

They had me test ride one of the Tigers at the deale a few months before I rode the Rocket. It was nice but I found nothing extraordinary about it. Smooth yes and fast but lacking in the low end for my taste. Now one ride on the Roadster was another experience entirely. Had to have the beast.

Back