albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
hello captains..
the insurance co told me to dispose of the rocket roadster 2013 as they do not want to spend money to haul it away . I am going to take the motor apart I already saved my lifetime filter and I will remove the NL kit,everything inside looks good . the whole transmission is as new as november 2016 I had it upgraded and fixed so if some of you gents need some inexpensive parts ring me up I will not sell anything that may have suffered from the heat
all the internals are fine the gas tank and the bear claw lost the paint but are fine I will also sell the rear wheel hub all cheap!!:thumbsup: the rest will go to the dump

Argh! Just bought a Std seat out of Texas last week because I couldn't find a Roadster seat that wasn't stupid expensive. I'd be interested in the gauges if they'll work on my older model. (Anyone know if the Roadster gauges will work on an '09 Classic?)

Planning to get another?

Argh! Just bought a Std seat out of Texas last week because I couldn't find a Roadster seat that wasn't stupid expensive. I'd be interested in the gauges if they'll work on my older model. (Anyone know if the Roadster gauges will work on an '09 Classic?)

Planning to get another?

I doubt very much that the gauges survived the fire or the seat

@albertaduke I have this 05 Rocket that has been bobbed

175.jpg

I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet but have another engine for her already. I might try to adapt a Sprint body to her but might take the easy route and return her to stock.
Before you haul yours away would you consider cutting a the frame on both sides with a saws all or torch ruffly where the lines are below so I could replace what was cut off her

175.jpg

frame cut line.jpg

hello captains..
the insurance co told me to dispose of the rocket roadster 2013 as they do not want to spend money to haul it away . I am going to take the motor apart I already saved my lifetime filter and I will remove the NL kit,everything inside looks good . the whole transmission is as new as november 2016 I had it upgraded and fixed so if some of you gents need some inexpensive parts ring me up I will not sell anything that may have suffered from the heat
all the internals are fine the gas tank and the bear claw lost the paint but are fine I will also sell the rear wheel hub all cheap!!:thumbsup: the rest will go to the dump
Sorry to hear you dispose of your proud Rocket. If you think the NL high performance stuff and exhaust if safe for reuse, I would be interested in it all.

Last edited:
any chance of a daymaker up front.
u should pull the ecm if it is not hurt.

Sorry to hear you dispose of your proud Rocket. If you think the NL high performance stuff and exhaust if safe for reuse, I would be interested in it all.
now here is a conendrum.. I am NOT sure whether I am going to get another roadster or not if I do not I will sell Jardine, pistons and camshafts all will go for $1001.00 you know the price of the NL power kit and you also know the price of a full jardine as well the problem is shipping the exhaust the rest is a small package my roadster was tuned by Nel's in Washington with those parts we achieved 190BHP and 170FPT all of it in the 3500 to 5500 range

Back