rocket31998

Supercharged
I have been on the other unmentionable site since February 2007 when I bought my '05 Classic. Later that year, I sold it to get a Harley Ultra Classic Electra Glide. I regretted it from shakey, slow, unresponsive day one! Finally in July of this year, in a weak moment my wife agreed that I should get a 2008 Tourer. I Love it! I struggled a little with the handling of the Classic and the big rear tire. I immediately fell in Love with the Tourer as I drove it away. I never even bothered to test ride it. I've been working the last month or two to increase my storage, comfort and performance. I should finish the K & N triple installation this weekend and the new tune. I just got my Tuneboy key last night. I installed my TORS last weekend. I hope to restore much of the lost horsepower that I became used to with the Classic. I'm from South-Central PA, so if you are from this area or travel this way, look me up! :)

Welcome to this site.:)

It was actually YOUR excellent tutorial on installing the K & N Triples that led me to this site in the first place. Thanks for your work on that! It was very helpful especially the removal of the stock air intake pieces. :)

Welcome from upper Delaware, this is the place for how too's.
There are varying opinions on Tuneboy vs Power Commander amongst the guys, but help exists for both.
You can find sticky threads for most every standard modification by using 'search', like secondary removal, GiPro gear indicators and different downloadable tunes for either TB or PCIII.
Enjoy and welcome.

Welcome from Joisey, Robert. We alraedy know that you'll enjoy the ride, so have fun modding the new Rock up!

welcome from tn and welcome to this site im sure you wil enjoy your r3t

Back