joe15rocket

Standard Bore
Ride
r3 touring
Hi guys, looking forward to the info and knowledge you have on this site. I come from riding a Honda Valkyrie for the past 20 yrs. so the R3 has some big shoes to fill, literally. I did all my homework before buying the touring model, which seems to fit my riding style. Haven't ridden it yet, weather sucks this time of year in the northeast, But I'm sure It will be everything I expected. I've been on the site for a couple weeks now and have done some basic search's. For now I have just a couple question's. First are D and Ds still the best slip -ons for me. I don't need too loud , look for a little more hp with style. (with k&n) Is the powder Tripp tune still available? If not is the dealer the next best way to go for a tune? Remember I come from a Valkyrie mind set, It was easy. Thanks for any help or thoughts.

Look forward to the community

Welcome from Cape Cod. I too have had the Valkyrie Interstate, two in fact. And a few others. I have a R3R and it fills the shoes and then some. It really is an entirely different machine. Well the Roadster is anyway. I have not had the opportunity to ride the R3T but my thoughts are it isn't too far off. I know you will be more than happy with your decision to buy the Trumpet. You will meet the tech guys and gurus shortly. Where are you from?

Welcome from NJ, I have the D&D slip ons on my bike and like them a lot. Get a tune from @HansO a cable and tune ecu and you'll wake that girl up foe sure!!

Back