New to the group and new to Triumph R3!!!

Karl

Standard Bore
Hi,

I just thought I would put a couple of lines to say hi.

I bought my first R3 Roadster (2011 model) last week and have just had it booked in for a new custom exhaust to be made and fitted along with a Ramair filter to be installed. I have been reading up on the possibility of having a remap but need to read into that some more, I am unsure what the "12 minute tune" does too!

I have only done a few miles on the R3, when I bought it, it had a touring seat and back rest, I didn't like that so I have put the original seat back on without the rear seat. The exhaust are just to big for my liking and a little quiet too.

My next purchase will be bar end mirrors as I don't really like the standard ones stuck up there. I think I will also look at changing the bars for something a bit "Different".

If anyone reading this knows of any faults or things I need to keep an eye on please feel free to comment or message me as any info or help would be greatly appreciated.

I will put some before and after pics on of the exhaust when I have it fitted.

Karl

With Ramair and a custom pipe , you will need a custom tune . I have the Ramair and Dp outlaws on my 2010 along with a PCV
So I have mine dynod .
The triumph tors tune will be a waste of time and money with your set up !

Back