Texas_Jack

Standard Bore
Ride
Kaw VN2K
Hey all,
Im new here and I am very excited to be a part of this forum, as ive been lurking on it for some time.

Cheers, from southern Cali.

Welcome Jack. Glad you "came out". I see you ride a V2K - nice bike by the way. No Rocket yet?
There's a real trouble maker member on here also from Cali, so watch out for him won't you. ;)

Welcome Jack. Glad you "came out". I see you ride a V2K - nice bike by the way. No Rocket yet?
There's a real trouble maker member on here also from Cali, so watch out for him won't you. ;)

Thank you Canberra,

Actually no, no Rocket Yet.. but that is why I joined this group. I wanna pick at y'all's brains for knowledge before I make that jump.

And yet another Aussie here, you pick our brains ..... Are you kidding who in thier right mind buys a 2300cc motor cycle ..... Only mad basterds.... Just kidding
Welcome and fire away your questions there are plenty here that are only to happy to answer

What part of Cali are you in, T_J? Perhaps we can enlighten you and protect you from any of our resident miscreants both near or far(myself included)!

Welcome aboard from New Jersey!

Back