new to site new r 3 owner also F 6 transplant

fatcatsirius

.020 Over
Hi all wanted to say hello and how helpfull this site is . Also
I found an easyer way to fix sending unit on gas tanks. I drained my tank ,
Then proped up my tank with the rod then i took out the unit part way it slid right out .
bent the rod till the float almost touched the base and walla i hit it right the first time. 1.3 gallons light came on .No need to remove the tank atleast I dont think so. Well
wanted to share that and say hello .

Nice have a new hands on guy on here and with talent too. Hope to see you in NC for the reunion. Better hurry and get packed it starts Friday.:eek: If not welcome to the right place where knowledge rules.

Welcome, Yeah that gas tank thing has been a pain for just about everybody. I dont have too much of a problem on the r3t. It comes on at about an 1/8 of a tank (gauge perspective). So at almost 6 gallons that a little less than 1 gallon so I can live with that. Enjoy the site:D

mutt

well thanks for the warm welcome

I guess I should have told you guys what i ride. I have a new 07 classic tourer.
Colors are what i call candy red and black metal flake factory colors.So far i like evreything but the leather saddle bags the 3 clips are a painto open and close all the time.I have replaced the wind screen with a new talller clearview screen. The lowers are still on order ,I feel i need them lotsa wind in my face.Well ill be around see ya all later

Back