Desert Rat

Standard Bore
Hey Guys, I'm new to R3Owners, in fact i am kind of new to this forum, posting thing.
I live in Northeastern Oregon, and ride a black R3 Touring. The more I ride the bike the more I love it. With this bike the saying is true, "It's about the journey not the destination".
I look forward to talking to you all.

Welcome to this forum, Desert Rat. As you might already have noticed, we are a very diverse AND talkative community. Please post in at any time. Rants, raves, jokes, even existential issues, are all invited.

:bch:

Jamie (one of this forum's "natives")

Welcome! and to add to Jamie's welcome, lately it's been politics and the economy also (important, but BLAAAGGHH!)
[
quote=Jamie;39795]Welcome to this forum, Desert Rat. As you might already have noticed, we are a very diverse AND talkative community. Please post in at any time. Rants, raves, jokes, even existential issues, are all invited.

:bch:

Jamie (one of this forum's "natives")[/quote]

Welcome

Desert Rat: Welcome to the group. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about your Rocket experience and plans for upgrades.

Be Well

Welcome, you'll have a blast here is you don't' slip in the slop. keep your pant cuffs rolled up at all times:D. Me I just keep me feet on a stool;)

Been out dodging rain today and didn't see you sneak up Desert Rat. Want to get up your way eventually I see it's nice up there, even with all the retired Californians.:D

Back