New to me 2010 R3 Touring

Reino606

USMC
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
Just bought this beautiful bike last evening! It has 10,000 miles on it, I have no history on it and wanted to know what I should do to assure it is in top shape. Would also appreciate ideas where to buy parts for this thing, at a reasonable price.
Thanks
Randy

Welcome from Montreal. If oil change has been done & service has been properly followed then don't worry about it. Ride till 20,000 miles and start the service schedule, consider it mile 0 and keep going with it. Its what I did with my machine, have not had any problems. approximately the same mileage. also I'm using Amsoil 20/50 full synthetic. I've tried other oil but find engine runs and sounds quieter. Also could be my hearing lol who knows. I've bought a few things here of other members its just you have to get up with the birds to pick up on the deals before anyone else. Have fun and get that smile fixed.

Last edited:
Welcome from Dry Ridge Ky. Where are you from? When my wife saw the 2010 R3T for the first time she said(now remember we had been ridding my 92 Softail, and she and I both love that bike), wow Kenny, that's the prettiest bike I have ever seen. Still got pieces of her

I have 3 questions :

Can you really run 87 octane fuel in this thing like the manual states? Never had a fuel injected bike that didn't require 91 or better!

What range should I expect to see on a tank tank of fuel, when riding sensible?

Are the factory touring seats pretty good, or should I be shopping for replacements? common ride for me is 200 to 300 miles per day!

Back