natural275

.040 Over
I bought a 2006 Rocket SE with 17,900 miles last summer with no performance mods. Have added k&N's, secondaries off, PC V, and Triumph Silencers but Cat Box still in place per recommendation to keep noise down. I've been pleased with improved performance but want more. H4 Headlight kit is on its way and will install GIPRO ATRE at same time next week. Considering Jardine exhaust or other alternative next. Thanks for all the good info here; its a big help! Time to ride......... :cool:

I bought a 2006 Rocket SE with 17,900 miles last summer with no performance mods. Have added k&N's, secondaries off, PC V, and Triumph Silencers but Cat Box still in place per recommendation to keep noise down. I've been pleased with improved performance but want more. H4 Headlight kit is on its way and will install GIPRO ATRE at same time next week. Considering Jardine exhaust or other alternative next. Thanks for all the good info here; its a big help! Time to ride......... :cool:

Get rid of the cat mate its just restricting your bike :cool: seems like a bit of a waste of time putting triple K&Ns ect if u leave the cat in place i recomend the staintune collecter its a better design than the triumph one.
plus that catbox is alot of excess weight. pull it out mate its junk.

Get rid of the cat mate its just restricting your bike :cool: seems like a bit of a waste of time putting triple K&Ns ect if u leave the cat in place i recomend the staintune collecter its a better design than the triumph one.
plus that catbox is alot of excess weight. pull it out mate its junk.

Mitch is of course right - ditch it and get a Staintune collector. If you do go with Jardines there's no way to keep the cat anyway. May as well scrap it now.

Back