New to Forum 2014 Roadster owner

Looks like he just he just joined the forum to sell his bike. :rolleyes:

If you put it on EBay it will post on here automatically. Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You'll find everything you need to know here about Rockets.
How about a bit more of an introdcuction ie how long 've you been biking, what have you just sold perhaps and apicture.

I've been riding Street bikes since the late 1980's and have had lots of Harleys to include 2 Ultra Classics, 1 Fatboy, 1 Heritage Softail Classic, 1 Softail Standard, 1 Fatbob, 1 Super Glide, 3 Wide Glides. Others I've owned are Yamaha V-Max, Suzuki B-King, Kawasaki ZRX-1200, Suzuki GSXR-1100, Kawasaki Vulcan 88, Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator, Kawasaki 454LTD, Honda V4 Magna, Honda CRF450X enduro, Suzuki DR650 dual sport, Triumph R3 Roadster, Triumph Thunderbird, and probably more I'm forgetting. Just got back from Deals Gap (Tail of the Dragon) this week then went to Easy Riders Rodeo Rally yesterday in Ohio. I have been to all the major rally's in the US. Air Force Veteran, Desert Shield/Storm. My other bikes I currently own are a 2014 Ultra Classic and a 1999 Dyna Wide Glide.
893320.jpg

Thanks for the information but I would never sell my bike on eBay due to their ridiculous fees and did not just join this forum to sell my bike. But one would think that a Triumph R3 forum would be a great place to sell a R3 without getting ridiculed. I just put it out there to see if there was any interest, don't care if I sell or not. I am a member of lots of motorcycle forums because I enjoy motorcycles. If it offends you I'd be more than happy to rescind my ad. There's always one in every group, lol. Good Luck.

Back