Darron1117

Supercharged
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Had my Bridgestone Exedra 240 55 16 back and Bridegstone H50 140 75 17 front installed today.
This was the best money I have spent on this machine yet!!!
The turn-in is awesome now and bike feels 100 lbs. lighter.
With the stock tires and size it turned fine but was what I called a dancer that was semi
reluctant to show all her moves.
Now, she's like a chunky ballerina.
Still thick in the hips but has all the moves of the skinny girls.
Like it so much I put over 100 miles on the new tires today.
Hope to get good life out of them.
Thank you all for your great suggestions.
20190914_204938[1].jpg

Yes I've been running this Tyre size combination for years, it certainly sharpens up the steering.
Have you tried the H50 Paul?. Has a different crown profile. I suggest you try a 150/70 Road5 up front of you can. ime rolls better with the E-Max. Again it's a crown profile thing (I think).

Had my Bridgestone Exedra 240 55 16 back and Bridegstone H50 140 75 17 front installed today.
This was the best money I have spent on this machine yet!!!
The turn-in is awesome now and bike feels 100 lbs. lighter.
With the stock tires and size it turned fine but was what I called a dancer that was semi
reluctant to show all her moves.
Now, she's like a chunky ballerina.
Still thick in the hips but has all the moves of the skinny girls.
Like it so much I put over 100 miles on the new tires today.
Hope to get good life out of them.
Thank you all for your great suggestions.
20190914_204938[1].jpg

The smaller tyre in the front makes a very big difference. Once in a turn and trimmed the bike wants to stay in the turn. If you add 1/2 a butt cheek off the bike to the equation she will lean and hold. Even to a slomo like me it feels kool.

Well done chrome on black bike.

The smaller tyre in the front makes a very big difference. Once in a turn and trimmed the bike wants to stay in the turn. If you add 1/2 a butt cheek off the bike to the equation she will lean and hold. Even to a slomo like me it feels kool.
Well done chrome on black bike.

"If you add 1/2 a butt cheek off the bike..." :eek: :eek: :eek:
Holy excrement, Ricardo!
Those words coming from your fingers have me even more excited to ride with you again! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

Back