New threat in the UK

stollydriver

Live life to the full
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
Just been reading in National newspaper about a new threat to motorcyclists in the UK. It seems that moped riders block in bikes - spray fire extinguishers at bikers and then steal the bike. I personally would have no hesitation to mow down a moped if it was deemed to be trying to steal from me. Does this happen in other countries? What would you do? :evil:

I sure hope they try that on me ! Obviously no one has told them that I am invincible ?
And what's more ? If my Mrs is riding pillion, they got bigger problems than me to worry bout !
I shall be sure to be on the lookout for moped riders carrying fire extinguishers from now on . Are they using water , dry powder or foam ? It's relevant ya know ! :laugh:

I sure hope they try that on me ! Obviously no one has told them that I am invincible ?
And what's more ? If my Mrs is riding pillion, they got bigger problems than me to worry bout !
I shall be sure to be on the lookout for moped riders carrying fire extinguishers from now on . Are they using water , dry powder or foam ? It's relevant ya know ! :laugh:
Reported in The Sun with cam pics as powder. Little ba###rds

Time for an upgrade.

Hand control.jpg

Back