Imminent lauch too in the UK. Will try and find some details.

My Guess - UK 7:30PM tomorrow. - US early tomorrow morning.
There is a temptation video on Triumphs webs. Shows little - but that's the point.

I found the Speedmaster such an oxymoron. It lacked speed and so I thought the master suffix was in fact misleading advertising. Even wringing the stuffing out of the throttle it struggled going any speed at all, that's why I brought the R3R.

I can only hope it is an improvement on the last model and they have at least a 1,200cc donk. We await the opening of the kimono?

However I will not be disappointed as Triumph have really failed to deliver anything of note of recent times.

I found the Speedmaster such an oxymoron. It lacked speed and so I thought the master suffix was in fact misleading advertising. Even wringing the stuffing out of the throttle it struggled going any speed at all, that's why I brought the R3R.

I can only hope it is an improvement on the last model and they have at least a 1,200cc donk. We await the opening of the kimono?

However I will not be disappointed as Triumph have really failed to deliver anything of note of recent times.

It's built on the bobber platform. Probably going to have the same higher torque tune etc.

Back