rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
FB_IMG_1423566246969_1423567852447.jpg

That sign is really funny. When doing a pre-ride talk before going out on one of our group rides, I like to end with "Old guys, two strokes and Harleys please bring up the rear". It makes me laugh. I hope it does them too.

The 85 MPH part of the sign is legit. It's a private toll road that goes around San Antonio TX. I drove it 2 years ago in my work van. Cost about $18 to go about 40 miles. I heard its been lowered to 80. The bottom is photoshopped. Good advice tho as riding a HD bagger with the bat wing at 85 is fine. Getting close to 100 may be fatal as the air will lift the front of the bike and thats where the death wobble occurs. Captains have no need to worry in a run with a Harley bagger as you will be so far ahead of him.;)

That sign is really funny. When doing a pre-ride talk before going out on one of our group rides, I like to end with "Old guys, two strokes and Harleys please bring up the rear". It makes me laugh. I hope it does them too.

Of coarse you don't include "Old guys" with Rockets.:unsure:

No no no ! Well at least not mine. I'm usually the group leader. But I have to admit, I enjoy being in the middle or bringing up the rear from time to time.

Back