Lusiphur

Just this guy, you know?
Ride
2016 Rocket 3 Roadster
Greetings all. Picking up my 2015 Rocket III Roadster with some mods (exhaust, intake some ECU work) from the dealer today and trading in my HD Street Bob. Wanted something with a bit more kick and the Rocket definitely qualifies.

One big question I have is occasionally my wife likes to ride 2 up with me but absolutely won't do it without a sissy bar. I've had little luck finding one for a 2015 Roadster, most I seem to find are for 2011-2012 models. Could someone please point me towards a (hopefully) decently priced one? Quick detach would be a big plus but not absolutely necessary. Or can I just use the ones for 2011-2012 model? Is there a difference in mounting/fitment?

Thanks in advance for any advice. Excited for my new bike and already have a trip planned for end of month.

Welcome from Florida,sorry don't have an answer but others in the know will be along soon

Welcome from Scotland.I don't blame her, ridin pillion on a Rocket without one would be a scary experiance. You can use any Sissy bar for yer bike as long as it.s not for the touring model. But remember the chrome or black covers for use with the sissy bar are different fron the standard ones.

Welcome from Florida,sorry don't have an answer but others in the know will be along soon
Great tip, thanks! I'll have to make sure they're either included or get them separately. Any good websites you can recommend for R3 parts?

Another welcome aboard from the UK. A great place fiull of great people and always able to help.

Back