New Rocket

Discussion in 'Rocket III Roadster' started by sonny, Feb 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. sonny

sonny Living Legend

Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    rocket three x
    Just not impressed. Watched the latest and greatest video on it. 180 horse power My A$$. Not the back wheel performance. They kept up the reference to the Ducati all the way through the video. Also talking a lot about all the upgrades in gadgets and hoopla. Really? Guy shows up revving the hel% out of it with his groomed beard and leathers? If the Rocket X was advertised like this would have kept walking. Never would have shed a tear. Guys it is a ****in% joke. High dollar piece of Shi% period. The new Ducati Diavil will smoke it. Nice try Truimph. I would go back and fire all the engineers and hire new ones and tell them to come up with a real bike not a copy cat that is inferior. Not political correct but know bull**** when i see it.

2. Jag

Jag Living Legend

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    2013 R3T
    Sonny you drinking again?? Be nice or the Someone will call the HR lady!! Mr Triumph just got his feelings hurt!

James Burns, sonny and kcc11 like this.
  3. TheKid

TheKid Nitrous

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Ride:
    2007 Rocket III Standard /2010 R3T
    Looks like a very well balanced fine piece of engineering to me. Would love to ride one. Can't afford it and love working on the old ones, but this new one took a lot of time to develop. Great work Triumph. You make me proud to be an owner

Ham42 and RKTNMYPKT like this.
  4. WyldCFH

WyldCFH Drop a gear and disappear

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    '18 KTM 1290 Super Duke R
    It looks the business, no doubt about that. But I have liked the Diavel since it came out, no surprise I would like the copycat version.

I won't buy one though until 4-5 years in. And then it will need to be proven the tranny is up to the task and it will have to have reasonably priced aftermarket vendors.

sonny likes this.
  5. sonny

sonny Living Legend

Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    rocket three x
    Yes last night tied one on. Watched the new video on it and should have left it at that.

6. Tal

Tal Living Legend

Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Ride:
    2016 Triumph Rocket Roadster ABS A2
    @ 180hp at the crank. the new Rocket will be about 153 RWHP if i'm correct...i wonder what it will produce with pipe and filter alterations? There will be restrictions no doubt....all these questions i have...i just want to see one so some of these things are answered...call me impatient...but they cant come quick enuff. Its not that i dont love the existing Rocket, i am just keen to see a Roadster version of the new one!
    Will it have a rear end like the 'concept' model? I hope not...but im flexible...If it handles like a dream and has grunt and a smmmmoothh sound, then i will probably go weak at the knees!

marriage-relationships-bike-biker-biking-motorbikes-motorcycles-jkn0195_low.jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    sonny likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice