CholoBigHead

Standard Bore
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Hello everyone,

I finally bought a Triumph!! It is a 2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster. I have been reading some of the threads and plan on reading a lot more. To get started, is there a link where I can download the Service Manual? I read in another thread that Bike Bandit sell one for about $100. I don't mind paying for that, but I want something now so that I can begin doing some maintenance work on the bike.

The bike is stock, and I would like to make some changes. What does everyone recommend as some of the first things to modify?

Also, are there any Rocket riders in New York. I am in Orange County and have only seen 1 or 2 rockets on the roads.

Thanks.
thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail.jpg

Hi CholoBighead and a warm welcome to the forum from one of the Brits. @idk has the service manual as a download from his name. Search for him and thou shall have a free-bee. As for the mods..you need to ask yourself exactly what it is you want. Once you start, it's only the size of your wallet that'll slow down the process :eek::eek:

Welcome from Pennsylvania! Perhaps in the future those of us in the north east will get together for a ride.
Every one is different but the first item I added was a dresser or crash bar, helps protect the bike, makes it easier to stand up and gives a great location for highway pegs.
If you are going to carry a passenger a sissy bar with luggage rack might help keep the passenger on the bike when you twist the throttle.

Rick

Back