G''day from OZ. Actually I do have a set of Triumph Leather R3 pannier bags and frames for the first time in a couple of years since @phar2slo came to Oz with a big empty suitcase on a shopping Xmas holiday from NZ and went home with two sets for him and mate. I think they just arrived in time at a Melbourne CBD freight depot for their departure as personal luggage back to NZ;).

I'll clean them up and decide if I want them back on with @Mittzy 's Oz made stainless quick detach sissy bar mount and EZbrackets set up. Last time I kept the USA made mild steel Easy Brackets on with the standard frames so I could still fit some used R3 chrome pannier rails that cost me over $200 with shipping from the USA, they were rare then too and already discontinued at the time. Now I have 4 boxed sets of NOS rails in my shed! ;) 🤔 I think @phar2slo still has them on and he then got another unexpected spare set of panniers in NZ that he may want to sell.:thumbsup:

Hi Jeff and welcome. @Ishrub is correct I did indeed bring two sets of panniers back to NZ a few years ago.

I did have a set of Leatherlyke www.leatuerlyke.com bags on the Rocket when I bought it quick release too.

The set I got from ishrub also came with quick release system.

I did not actually get another set of bags but did get one side only and I not sure what side it is as the price was too good to past up as I was brand new old stock.

All I can say is the shipping would double the price of anything to send to state side from New Zealand. Will find pictures of both sets on the Rocket.

Screenshot_20200928_095438.jpg
Screenshot_20200928_095433.jpg
Screenshot_20200928_095243.jpg
Screenshot_20200928_095438.jpg

I forgot about those extra pinned pannier badges at rear I added. They usually get put on side but I think I already had put small pinned ones there. I have got some others since which came with Triumph triangular badges to fit them if that red reflective tape I used instead has aged and faded again. When I got them they came without the Triumph triangular inserts but there should still be Triumph dealer stock available worldwide of the insert badges I think.

I forgot about those extra pinned pannier badges at rear I added. They usually get put on side but I think I already had put small pinned ones there. I have got some others since which came with Triumph triangular badges to fit them if that red reflective tape I used instead has aged and faded again. When I got them they came without the Triumph triangular inserts but there should still be Triumph dealer stock available worldwide of the insert badges I think.
IMG_20200928_191642.jpg

More up to date picture.

Put new tape on about a year ago and added some more to the plate as found out that it doesn't comply with the law.

Welcome from Australia Jeff,

What sort of bags are you looking for?

My R3 came with K Drives which are quick release leather bags and decent size and quality,

There are some Paintable Corbin style Fibreglass bags on eBay & Marketplace made currently which are Russian knock offs, very reasonably priced and expect the quality is decent based off feedback I’ve seen.

There are two guys in Russia that do a lot of knock off bags, guards and fairings etc, I bought a set of Corbin Fleetliner bags for my Roadliner and am very happy with them.

There’s a multitude of other options out there like Tsukayu, I have their fairing on the Roadliner and bags on my wife’s bike, both great and reasonably priced.

I’ve had Biblebar bags and their Quick release brackets on which were good but expensive for what they are

also check Viking bags

Good luck

Back