New Rocket III X owner

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Purchased a Rocket about four weeks ago with no regrets at all. Some how we already have 3200 miles on the bike. We ride about 107 miles a day back and fourth to work. Most of the ride is on open highways out in the country. Noticed the headlights were weak so went down to local car parts store and bought better bulbs. Took care of that problem. Really impressed with how the bike handles. Here in Oklahoma you do not see very many triumph,s on the road. Mostly HD,s . Most people in this area are amazed when they see Triumph on the side of the gas tank even other bikers think that triumph quit making bikes. I do not understand their train of thought. I own a 2010 fatboy that is pretty much tricked out performance wise. So we know what the limitations are with HD. For some reason I get challenged very often by the HD crowd. To me that is kind of like bringing a Knife to a gun fight. I do try to ride responsable but **** it is hard to do sometimes. Ego gets in the way more often then it should. Even after owning the bike for about a month I still look out on the front porch and get choked up realizing I got number 74.

welcome from arizona
it is a good thing that u like hd because what u need for the lights is two late hd daymakers about $750 so u can see where u are going.

Welcome form the UK Sonny. A beautiful bike and glad you're enjoying it. Long may it continue.

Back