New Rocket 3 Touring owner

Eric R.

Supercharged
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
Hi guys, I've already been posting some on the r3t forum, but now that the bike is home, I thought that I would officially say hello.
I traded my 2010 Nomad Saturday for a new 2015. I am used to large bikes. I have owned two Valkyries, and an 1800 Goldwing. The Wing was basically a plastic motorcycle.
I have a whopping 75 miles on the Rocket, and I am totally impressed with the build quality, and attention to detail with this bike. It's all beef, and compared to the Wing, it's all business.
I am 57 years young, married for 33 years, and have two grown children that both live in Maine.
I'm not going to rush with addons, and mainly go for functionality over just appearance. I mainly ride solo, and enjoy daytripping throughout Western MA.
I hope that I can also contribute somewhat too after I become familiar with this awesome machine.
Thanks, and take care, Eric

You are quite right, all beef, all business.....rode my Intruder for a change today, and while a competent bike it has half the power, so you got to play with the gears to get out of it what it will give....the rocket will give it's all in every gear!

You are quite right, all beef, all business.....rode my Intruder for a change today, and while a competent bike it has half the power, so you got to play with the gears to get out of it what it will give....the rocket will give it's all in every gear!
YES I was riding with my friends SUPERDUKE 1290 and my stock 09 Classic has no problem running neck and neck with that hot rod street fighter on the roads in our riding area

Hi guys, I've already been posting some on the r3t forum, but now that the bike is home, I thought that I would officially say hello.
I traded my 2010 Nomad Saturday for a new 2015. I am used to large bikes. I have owned two Valkyries, and an 1800 Goldwing. The Wing was basically a plastic motorcycle.
I have a whopping 75 miles on the Rocket, and I am totally impressed with the build quality, and attention to detail with this bike. It's all beef, and compared to the Wing, it's all business.
I am 57 years young, married for 33 years, and have two grown children that both live in Maine.
I'm not going to rush with addons, and mainly go for functionality over just appearance. I mainly ride solo, and enjoy daytripping throughout Western MA.
I hope that I can also contribute somewhat too after I become familiar with this awesome machine.
Thanks, and take care, Eric
WELCOME and enjoy the new beast

Back