LWC2300

.020 Over
Happy owner of a new 2011 black / white R3 Touring. This is my 6th Triumph since 2000. Had 3 2000 / 2002 Thunderbirds, 1 2007 America, 1 2010 Thunderbird and my current R3T. And had 5 2000 / 2007 Harleys scattered thru there. Will never have another Harley or the " Harley lifestyle crap ".

Glad I found the site to chat with other owners.

Welcome from South Florida. Going to be in Sebring the first weekend in October? Just around the corner for you!

Welcome to the site from Molino, FL and Afghanistan. Hope you have many great riding miles in the near future...I am jealous as I can't get mine till March or so.

You might want to check your VIN and make sure the 10th digit is a "B" as that denotes a 2011 model...supposedly the 2011's don't show up till late December or early January. If it is a 2010 that 10th digit will be an "A".

Good luck and ride safe.

Dennis

183 dtg Dubai
184 dtg Home (Stallion and Triumph ordering/buying time)

2011 Model for sure Molinoman

:)I wasn't sure the 2011 bikes were available yet. So I got the Vin # before I bought the bike to confirm it, the bike was still in the box in some distribution center in South Carolina. And it has the B in the Vin #.

And it has the $ 2800.00 free accessory package as standard equipment.

Thanks for all the replys.

Welcome!!!! Its nice to see more and more R3T riders joining the forum. Great place for info and to learn more about your scoot. Questions and pics always accepted! :D

mutt

Well I guess that settles it if it has a "B" in the VIN, it's a shame that since you have the black/white combo that means that maybe the colors are the same (those are 2010 colors as well), now I wish Triumph would update their website as they are still only listing 2010's.

If the colors are the same as last year...I might be finding myself on a Thunderbird instead.

Dennis

182 dtg Dubai
183 dtg Home (Stallion and Triumph ordering/buying time)

RIIIT colors

The information I had said that the 2011 colors were to be Black / white, nlack and the two tone blue. I wanted the red / black but couln't get it . I hope this info is correct because I will be pissed if the red / black comes out later.

Back