diwa50

Standard Bore
Hi, I just got my 2011 R3T a few days ago. I am in Northampton county PA.

I attended Triumph demo ride twice in PA and NJ. I order mine at the NJ demo ride. After waiting for a month (it was on the way to US when I place the order) I finally got my R3T on last Thursday.

I rode it yesterday all day and put 250 miles on it. I love it! It's nice to meet everyone here and learn from your experience.:)

Welcome to the club...but are you sure that it is a 2011...I didn't think those were coming out till around in January....according to my dealer.

Dennis

2 dtg Dubai
4 dtg Kandahar

According to the dealer and the guy (David) from Triumph, GA....

And the paperwork I have says 2011. But I doubt, too. I check the manufacturing date on the bike. It says 02/10. I am going to talk to the dealer. But I don't think they will do anything about it, for example, give me $500 refund.

The guy from Triumph I met at the NJ demo ride (David) even told me that I am the first one who got a 2011 R3T!:mad:

congratulations on the new ride......Now........let me be the first to say
PICSSSSSSSSSssss.........We need pictures ASAP.:D
Welcome to the forum Ime sure you will find some good info and alot of razzing here.....

2011 rt3

I picked up my 2011 RT3 two days ago. I went to the Triumph demo days two weeks ago and rode one,I was very impressed with the bike. They had two on the way in so I didn't have to wait that long. I've put over 300 miles on it so far and am impressed by the comfort and power.

Well if that is true (?) what colors are available...that was my big question?

Dennis

Tomorrow Dubai
2 dtg Kandahar

Welcome fellow R3T riders! Great bike. I spent 2 yrs looking for mine and the R3T wasnt even out yet. When it hit the USA I knew I found the bike I wanted. Its got to be the best riding bike i have ever had the pleasure to won.....oh and it rocks when you hammer the throttle even without mods! :D

mutt

2011 r3t

I called Triumph today and talked to customer service. If the eighth digit from the right is an A it is a 2010,if it is a B it is a 2011. The production date on my 2011 is 7/10 and my VIN number has a B. He said that at after a certain number of units are made that the company will decide that any more from that time will be next years models. I asked about any bikes produced next year as far as color,engine or any other changes. He said he couldn't comment about any changes and the company reserves the right to make changes to the models at any time. So if you were to purchase a 2011 next year chances are it possibly was made in 2010. He agreed with that. I am thrilled with the bike and have no regrets. Hope this helps anyone thinking of buying one.

2011 r3t

Hmm, my VIN is B but it is made in February 2010. So, according to the VIN my R3T should be a 2011 model (which is made too early for 2011)! :eek:

But it doesn't matter 2010 or 2011, I love it!

Back