Steven Wilcox

Standard Bore
Ride
2017 Rocket 3 Roadster
I'm closing in on 60 years old and bought a 2017 R3R last November. Phantom black. After 42 years of Honda's, Kawasaki's, Yamaha's, and Harley Davidson's of all kinds I am now a very proud owner of a Triumph. This is my favorite bike I have owned and I will never sell it. I added a fairing which is what I need for the highway. Extended pegs (or floorboards) are next. My son got me a license plate re-locator. When I was a little kid I dreamed of owning a Triumph, now I have one! Woo-Hoo!! BTW Harleys suck...I know first hand (but I do miss the low rumble). Steve

Helloooo!
2729.jpg

WELCOME to ya, Steven, from another Steve in WA State!
BTW - from whence do you hail?

I'm closing in on 60 years old and bought a 2017 R3R last November. Phantom black. After 42 years of Honda's, Kawasaki's, Yamaha's, and Harley Davidson's of all kinds I am now a very proud owner of a Triumph. This is my favorite bike I have owned and I will never sell it. I added a fairing which is what I need for the highway. Extended pegs (or floorboards) are next. My son got me a license plate re-locator. When I was a little kid I dreamed of owning a Triumph, now I have one! Woo-Hoo!! BTW Harleys suck...I know first hand (but I do miss the low rumble). Steve
Welcome aboard.

Back