Rocketman71

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 R Black
Hi all, thought I’d just drop in and say hi.
I am probably the luckiest R3R Black owner here.... mine cost me £9.97 .... yep that’s right only a tenner of my hard earned cash for 1 special raffle ticket....
I won it through a company called Rev Comps on Facebook.
I was looking at the very same bike the week before at my local Triumph dealer, they told me it had been sold to be raffled off.... looked into it and bought said ticket the afternoon of the draw and then got the phone call that night to say I’d won it.....

I’ve had it now for 3 weeks and its now in for its 600 mile first service. It is an amazing machine and so much better than my old 2005 R III that I had.

Anyway I’m in south Devon UK and also have a 2005 Speed Triple 1050 and a 2018 HD Breakout 114 which I’m in the process of selling as 3 bikes is just 1 too many lol

Attachments

• 17F8226F-005E-4A5A-BCD7-1ECF2EE09D6B.jpeg
    17F8226F-005E-4A5A-BCD7-1ECF2EE09D6B.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
PHENOMENAL!!! ...and WELCOME! from Miami, Florida. Enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

I am probably the luckiest R3R Black owner here.... mine cost me £9.97 .... yep that’s right only a tenner of my hard earned cash for 1 special raffle ticket....
I was looking at the very same bike the week before at my local Triumph dealer, they told me it had been sold to be raffled off.... looked into it and bought said ticket the afternoon of the draw and then got the phone call that night to say I’d won it.....

I’ve had it now for 3 weeks and its now in for its 600 mile first service. It is an amazing machine and so much better than my old 2005 R III that I had.

Anyway I’m in south Devon UK and also have a 2005 Speed Triple 1050 and a 2018 HD Breakout 114 which I’m in the process of selling as 3 bikes is just 1 too many lol
Welcome from AZ. I'm an r3gt white owner.

What a lot of luck! I spent hundreds on those sites for no wins in a year so stopped playing. I’ve got a R3R Black coming this week. At home I have a Thruxton R Custom 2018, also. T120 Bonnie Black 2021.

What a lot of luck! I spent hundreds on those sites for no wins in a year so stopped playing. I’ve got a R3R Black coming this week. At home I have a Thruxton R Custom 2018, also. T120 Bonnie Black 2021.
Thanks, got just over 1k miles on it now, had since 5th June and been in the dealers for a week for 1st service and to have pillion sissy bar/ backrest fitted. Girlfriend so much happier on it now and more comfortable for her.
Enjoy yours when you get it, it’s a tool and a half…, love it 😎😎

Thanks, got just over 1k miles on it now, had since 5th June and been in the dealers for a week for 1st service and to have pillion sissy bar/ backrest fitted. Girlfriend so much happier on it now and more comfortable for her.
Enjoy yours when you get it, it’s a tool and a half…, love it 😎😎
994669E6-A518-44CE-B06A-22E29ACDC5EB.jpeg

here at the dealers having PDI

Back