New R3 Touring owner from Northern Virginia

joel

.020 Over
Ride
2008 Rocket III Touring
I just bought a 2008 Touring model and am anxious to enjoy it before the season here ends. It's my first Rocket so feel free to offers tips and advice on it's care and feeding. Look me up if your in the neighborhood.

I also have a VTX1800 I bought in April. It was my starter bike after taking 20 years off from riding. I knew I wanted a touring bike eventually and was exploring the available options. Narrowed the choice down to an Indian Chieftain or Challenger or a Goldwing but then started looking at the Rocket. I found this one-owner 6800 total miles bike in Delaware and jumped on it. Figured I can always peddle it if I decide it's not for me. Thx.
IMG_1890001.jpg

I just bought a 2008 Touring model and am anxious to enjoy it before the season here ends. It's my first Rocket so feel free to offers tips and advice on it's care and feeding. Look me up if your in the neighborhood.

I also have a VTX1800 I bought in April. It was my starter bike after taking 20 years off from riding. I knew I wanted a touring bike eventually and was exploring the available options. Narrowed the choice down to an Indian Chieftain or Challenger or a Goldwing but then started looking at the Rocket. I found this one-owner 6800 total miles bike in Delaware and jumped on it. Figured I can always peddle it if I decide it's not for me. Thx.
IMG_1890001.jpg
Welcome from Sweet Home North Alabama where, despite popular belief, not everyone rides a 🤮 Hardley!

Back