dirtydr

.020 Over
Ride
2006 R3
I finally got the call that the rig was done and ready to pick up. Flew down to Waco, TX and Kent from Texas Sidecars came and picked me up. A little road test, final payment on one my way back to Western Colorado.

KIMG0350.JPG

KIMG0349.JPG

KIMG0351.JPG

KIMG0353.JPG

KIMG0357.JPG

KIMG0358.JPG

Home 1.jpg

Home 2.jpg

Looking great. How do you like those forward floorboards for long distance travel?

Is that a stock or aftermarket seat? How was it it on your trip?

What mods do you have planned?

those metzler front tire is a bad choice
That is the tire that was on it when I got the bike but I always ran the ME888 on my BMW GS sidecar rig and loved it.
Looking great. How do you like those forward floorboards for long distance travel?

Is that a stock or aftermarket seat? How was it it on your trip?

What mods do you have planned?

Hey Jan, missed you in Hotchkiss, we still need to talk.

As far as I know that is the stock seat but the PO added a lot of stuff so I could not swear to it. The seat is fine except that rear suspension is like a jackhammer. The bike has the 7610-1612 Ikon shocks on it which are the lower ones so first I need to find a pair of the original 7610-1635s which are taller. I am going to get rid of the plastic fender on the hack and replace it with a metal one and probably a 14 inch tire to get the same amount of height on the hack as the 7610-1635s will on the bike. I will paint the new fender blue to match the bike and then see what it looks like and if I need to put some paint on the tub. The floor boards are great.

Back