New R3 rider from Tasmania Oz

TasRocketRider

Supercharged
Hi Guys,

Pick up the beast on the Oz Weekend from Melbourne and get to clock some k's before heading home on the slow boat to Tassie. Plan is to drop into a few mates and the Island Classic races at Phillip Island on Saturady the 28th Jan. So if you see a bloke on a very shiney black R3 with a grin from ear to ear do say Hi.

PS looks like I am the first to tick the box for Tas when it comes to Aussie Riders!!

G'day and Welcome .. Tassie huh, lucky you. Took my Rocket for a lap in 2009 and we got another one planned for later this year. Met a bloke called Karl from Burnie a while back , up in the Territory . He was riding a black 2005 Standard with over 300,000 on the clock,i heard he hit a roo over in the West and totalled the bike. Anyway enjoy the Island and the new ride.

The Tasmanian Devil

Welcome! Lots of new Capitanos on burly bikes! It's a good thang methinks:) Tasmania huh...that's really down under mate. Pretty big island though. How many klics end to end? How much of it is paved? Any scary marsupials to avoid? You gotta watch out for roos as well??? Seen the devil lately?

You got the color right brother:D

Welcome from Canberra. Great to have you on board. Watch out for Hanso at the Island - he'll be there and you won't be able to miss him. Love Tassie but never been there on a bike. Something to do in the not too distant future......
Looks like ACT and Tassie running neck and neck now then!! ;)

Back