rocket-man

Standard Bore
picked up a 2011 roadster and looking forward to finding out about lowering it and other stuff ppl are doing to these....

G'day from downunder.
I originally wanted to look at exhaust changes (only) but thanks to these 2 above and others I realised how foolish that would be ;) so I sort of keep finding out about new things to do. And loving it. :D But I'm done now. Oh yeah - lights and suspension next and then.....

Welcome. There seem to be quite a few new Rocket owners these days, must be a movement.

Welcome also from Molino, FL and Afghanistan. And Hellwalker...what are we doing playing tag team, you'll be home in 6 or 7 days and I'll be going back in 4. I guess only one of us is allowed in the country at a time.

Dennis

Welcome also from Molino, FL and Afghanistan. And Hellwalker...what are we doing playing tag team, you'll be home in 6 or 7 days and I'll be going back in 4. I guess only one of us is allowed in the country at a time.

Dennis
Yep, there is only so much beer, BBQ and Mexican food in the states to go around.. Looks like they will only have a couple days to make more.

Back