KYller

Standard Bore
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3GT
Hi, all! Traded my 2014 Honda Valkyrie 1800 for the 21 Rocket 3GT. I thought the Valk was going to be my forever ride, but I test rode this one.

The Valk was a wonderful, refined piece of rolling art. I always called it "The Gentleman's Sport Bike." It was balanced, smooth, and never surprised me. Apparently, I really like being surprised.

20170527_075438.jpg
AtWork.jpg

WELCOME! to our R3 Family from Tucson... Yes, I too was hooked after a test ride (back in 2014). The adrenaline is intoxicating... (STILL!) and now one of my most favorite places to be... Enjoy your new perma-grin! :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Welcome from sunny Texas, where it's still riding weather. Isn't it surprising what a few (hundred) more cc's can provide? That silly grin you get when you twist the throttle hard never goes away......

Hi, all! Traded my 2014 Honda Valkyrie 1800 for the 21 Rocket 3GT. I thought the Valk was going to be my forever ride, but I test rode this one.

The Valk was a wonderful, refined piece of rolling art. I always called it "The Gentleman's Sport Bike." It was balanced, smooth, and never surprised me. Apparently, I really like being surprised.

20170527_075438.jpg
AtWork.jpg
Is the Valks motor the same as the Gold Wing? What are the differences and do they still make the Valk?

Back