BlackMambaDc

Standard Bore
Ride
R3 GT Triple Black
E92BA693-A630-4A3C-BBBE-48E9FDE27D16.jpeg

WELCOME to our R3 Family from Tucson... Great photo! She is one Sexy Beast... Is this your first Triumph... or the next one? Enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Welcome from arizon
Welcome from arizona
Thank You.
WELCOME to our R3 Family from Tucson... Great photo! She is one Sexy Beast... Is this your first Triumph... or the next one? Enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG
Thanks! Yes it’s my first Triumph I just sold my 2003 VTX 1800c bobber and my other bike is taking too long to be finished so i got this as a replacement till my Yamaha gets back.

Thank You.

Thanks! Yes it’s my first Triumph I just sold my 2003 VTX 1800c bobber and my other bike is taking too long to be finished so i got this as a replacement till my Yamaha gets back.
Cool! Yamaha out getting a rebuild or?? We have 3 bikes in the stable. Fiona, my '14 R3T, Delilah (named by my bride) my '16 HD V-Rod Muscle (aka my "Harley Sport bike") and Mischief, my wife's '11 Fat Boy.
-MIG

Hey BlackMambaDc looks like you’re on here too! I responded to you on a Instagram post when you said about the titanium setup your were planning. Look at my intro post I just installed my exhaust today. :)

Back