** SOLD ** NEW PRICE*** Nelson- Rigg Side Bags and Tailbag for -Used once.

Allan S

Simple African lad with a Rocket
Ride
2016 Roadster-skunk
Tail bag and saddlebags that fit perfectly. Can be used together or separately. Tailbag is super convenient for day trips on a Roadster that has no other storage. Semi rigid and in perfect condition. Used once. Fit easily and look good on a Roadster even if like me you dont like bags but need them for the odd long trip.

Nelson-Rigg | CL-1060-S Sport Motorcycle Tail/Seat Bag | Sport Touring

Nelson-Rigg | CL-855 Touring Motorcycle Saddlebags | Sport Touring

Selling for half what they cost me at $125 USD plus shipping for the 3 bags. Will ship anywhere- Please pm me with your postal code and I'll get a quote for shipping for you.

Attachments

• Port Dover Aug 17 (2).jpeg
    Port Dover Aug 17 (2).jpeg
    386.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    209 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1344.JPG
    IMG_1344.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1351.JPG
    IMG_1351.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1354.JPG
    IMG_1354.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Tail bag and saddlebags that fit perfectly. Can be used together or separately. Tailbag is super convenient for day trips on a Roadster that has no other storage. Semi rigid and in perfect condition. Used once. Fit easily and look good on a Roadster even if like me you dont like bags but need them for the odd long trip.

Nelson-Rigg | CL-1060-S Sport Motorcycle Tail/Seat Bag | Sport Touring

Nelson-Rigg | CL-855 Touring Motorcycle Saddlebags | Sport Touring

Selling for half what they cost me at $125 USD plus shipping for the 3 bags. Will ship anywhere- Please pm me with your postal code and I'll get a quote for shipping for you.
Anyone interested at this new price?

Definitely interested. Do you have all the straps for the bags?

I'll be in Toronto this Friday & Saturday--can we swap cash for gear one of those days?
Yes, I have the straps and hooks. I am in the Northern suburbs.
Definitely interested. Do you have all the straps for the bags?

I'll be in Toronto this Friday & Saturday--can we swap cash for gear one of those days?

Sure. I am in the Northern Suburbs. PM me with a contact point. Saturday morning I will be in Midtown if thats easier.

Yes, I have the straps and hooks. I am in the Northern suburbs.

Sure. I am in the Northern Suburbs. PM me with a contact point. Saturday morning I will be in Midtown if thats easier.

Sent you a PM with coordinates for Saturday morning.

Back