New owner of giant motorcycle here.....

thorin

Owner of Goliath, the giant motorcycle
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket III
yep, title says it all. this thing is ginormous!
I saw 1 of these about 3 yrs ago in telluride, co while on a moto trip with a friend. the sight of a guy roaring down the mountain on this monster bike throwing it around like it weighed nothing never left me. fast forward a few years and it's time to let someone else join the horde of Harley owners by selling mine. immediately came across my new bike on craigslist and here I am! big stupid grin on my face whenever I think about the beast waiting for me in the garage.
**** man, what a cool ride!

yep, title says it all. this thing is ginormous!
I saw 1 of these about 3 yrs ago in telluride, co while on a moto trip with a friend. the sight of a guy roaring down the mountain on this monster bike throwing it around like it weighed nothing never left me. fast forward a few years and it's time to let someone else join the horde of Harley owners by selling mine. immediately came across my new bike on craigslist and here I am! big stupid grin on my face whenever I think about the beast waiting for me in the garage.
**** man, what a cool ride!
Welcome to the forum from South Louisiana.

If by 3 years ago, you mean June of 2014, it very well could have been a member from here. We had RAA IX in Ouray, CO. We had almost 60 R3s there.

Welcome to THE forum, you fairly well summed up most R3 owners feelings, even thou I currently own one, I still love em and my parting with mine was not by choice

Back