martym52

Supercharged
Ride
2009 Rocket III Touring
I am a new R3T owner in Atlantic, Iowa. My dealer is the very solid Baxter Motors in Marne, Iowa. I love my new Triumph and good luck to all you R3 owners.
Marty

Welcome! Now youve just pissed me off!!!! How dare you open a thread introduce yourself (which is nice by the way) than rub it in my face that you live THAT close to the best triumph dealer in the U.S. of A !!!!!!!!:mad: He should be required to handle any and all correspondents to and from Baxters by any member of this thread! Oh...... wait ..........did I say that out loud....sorry bout that :D

Glad ta see your gonna have some great support to make the riding much more enjoyable. Lots to see on the site....and any questions can and will be answered but of course just ask Gus and youll be all set!

later

mutt

Welcome to the site. That is great that you live that close to Baxters should make any visit to the maintenance dept. a lot easier on your mind.

We in NW Florida, of course, have the outstanding service department of D&D's to work with so we have no complaints here.

Dennis

25 dtg KAF
30 dtg Dubai
31 dtg Home
52 dtg Ray's

Hi and welcome from England..Triumph..Baxters..Gus..that's like the display on a
one arm bandit..Jackpot ;)

Ray

Welcome from Texas. Hope you enjoy that Rocket as much as I've enjoyed mine. Three and a half years, over 30,000 miles and still running strong.

Baxter's

Welcome Marty! I am in West Des Moines. Baxter IS a great dealer.
I am very fortunate to have the dealer support. Randy Baxter and I have been friends for over forty years. I used to grind crankshafts for him at a local NAPA and the place I work in now supplies Randy with aftermarket engine bearings. The purchase was no coincidence and I appreciate all of the comments and will pass them on.;)
Happy Riding, Marty

Gus at Baxter's

Hi and welcome from England..Triumph..Baxters..Gus..that's like the display on a
one arm bandit..Jackpot

Ray
To Ray and all who know Gus, I just stopped at Baxter Cycle and found out that Gus is Quite ill and in I.C.U.. Keep Him in your thoughts and prayers if you're the praying type, I am. If not send Baxters a line and a thought of hope. Thanks Marty

Belated welcome to the site from New Jersey, Marty.

So sorry to hear of your friend, Gus' travails... I hope he has a swift and full recovery.

I think the NW Fl contention would have something to say about who has the better dealer but that is for another thread on another day. ;) Welcome martym52 and another motorhead joins the frey .:D

Back