New Norton V4 is a Reality

Gregger

Living Legend
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster
111716top-i-730x548.jpg

Finally, In the Flesh – Norton V4 1200 in Two Versions (with video) « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews

2 models, the V4SS and V4RR. Not the cheapest bikes around for sure but they are British.

What are they thinking? Its not a cruiser...all folded up...real people can't ride like that. It'll never sell! Put that engine in a Rocket variation!

What are they thinking? Its not a cruiser...all folded up...real people can't ride like that. It'll never sell! Put that engine in a Rocket variation!

We can only dream!!!
I have been waiting for some manufacturer to get smart and produce an excellent handling, 200 hp cruiser for years!
The Roadster is the closest - so far . . .

We can only dream!!!
I have been waiting for some manufacturer to get smart and produce an excellent handling, 200 hp cruiser for years!
The Roadster is the closest - so far . . .
has a price be determined yet!! I think the new diavel will be a lot cheaper regardless!!

has a price be determined yet!! I think the new diavel will be a lot cheaper regardless!!
Seeing as the new Norton is a boutique brand, I am betting you can have 3 Diavels for the price of this! FWIW my Triumph dealer also flogs Ducatis, and the Diavels are flying out the door. He sells 'em fast as he gets 'em!!

Aha - not spent much time in the UK or Europe then. There are ****loads of weekend Power Rangers. If that engine will drop into an Ariel frame - Aretons could sell. I love an Ariel Ace.

Back