bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
Brought new 2011 roadstar in January. Fitted custom Tranzac pipe and power commander V. I had it dyno tuned at Serco 137hp and 158pounds. I find the site interesting and I am still learning how to navigate my way through it.

Rode to Greenbank today to see swap meet. Down to Logan Village for lunch. Nice day for a ride:D

I was there too! After the swap meet went to Dayboro for a ride. Get this: three bikes riding together, I was tail ender, mate in the middle got pulled for speeding?
Cop said he could only get one of us, my buddy on his HD was the unlucky one..:confused:

I was there too! After the swap meet went to Dayboro for a ride. Get this: three bikes riding together, I was tail ender, mate in the middle got pulled for speeding?
Cop said he could only get one of us, my buddy on his HD was the unlucky one..:confused:
I was at dayboro to binnsy sorry i didnt get to meet ya
regards Mitch

G'day Bruce , welcome to Wonderland....I was out at Dayboro on Saturday to have a look at the All Triumph Rally. Some really nice old bikes in the show and parked around the showgrounds. Got to meet Mitch for the first time ( thanks for offer of assistance on bearclaw cut mate) Glad the coppers were'nt out about when we rode in , think i was doin :rolleyes: ... excessive speed. Bruce stay tuned for CanberraR3s ROCKETS ACROSS AUSTRALIA announcement.

:cool:
G'day Bruce , welcome to Wonderland....I was out at Dayboro on Saturday to have a look at the All Triumph Rally. Some really nice old bikes in the show and parked around the showgrounds. Got to meet Mitch for the first time ( thanks for offer of assistance on bearclaw cut mate) Glad the coppers were'nt out about when we rode in , think i was doin :rolleyes: ... excessive speed. Bruce stay tuned for CanberraR3s ROCKETS ACROSS AUSTRALIA announcement.
No problem at all mate :cool: was good to meet ya.
almost forgot welcome Bruceaussie hope you get as much out of this great forum as the rest of us.
regards Mitch

welcome from a pommie

Welcome Bruce , sounds like a nice set up you got there mate and fast so keep an eye on your mirror so officer dibble dont catch you out lad. Regards Hooky:rolleyes:

Binnsy see you got your helmet on mate, i bet that cop was going to pull you then saw that scar and thought **** im not pulling that mean looking ****er and got your mate instead.:D

Last edited:
Welcome to the site from Molino, FL and Afghanistan. Enjoy your ride.

Binnsy, sometimes, apparently, bigger is better...and faster...slow one gets the ticket.

Dennis

43 dtg Dubai
44 dtg Home for good!

Back