sancov

.020 Over
Ride
rocket111 tourer
hi all, i have been riding bikes for over 56 years with a 13 year gap year for army service , i have a rocket 111tourer with watsonian sidecar attached ,i bought the bike back in august last year and had the chair fitted in march this year

Hello and welcome. We love pictures here so if you post up a pic of your ride it would be appreciated.
Many have mistaken the "Tourer" for the "Touring" model. They are very different models. An easy way to tell is if your bike has a single headlight or has dual headlights. Touring has one also the Touring has hard cased saddle bags.

Hello and welcome. We love pictures here so if you post up a pic of your ride it would be appreciated.
Many have mistaken the "Tourer" for the "Touring" model. They are very different models. An easy way to tell is if your bike has a single headlight or has dual headlights. Touring has one also the Touring has hard cased saddle bags.
i have the touring ,when i get the chance i will upload some pics

WELCOME! to our R3 Family Forum... :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Welcome from Scotland . You live near Bannockburn ?
hi kipper ,i'm in coventry but i ride with the yes bikers whenever they have a ride out for independence about once a month , we were in bannockburn to celebrate the anniversary of the battle ,the end of july (30th) we are riding to glenshee , one lot from elgin and one from edinburgh

Back