kbohenry

Standard Bore
Hello Everyone, joined a month ago and have to thank you for all the good information. Looking to upgrade to a 2007 R3 classic or 2008. Just went to two dealers tonight to see what they have in stock. Does anyone have a good idea on how much a new 2007 should be selling at? Well like I said thank you for the information so far.

What part of the planet are you on? I'd like to say that dealers that are wisely into Triumph and perhaps one other brand are a bit more apt to deal, imo. New or used? Standard, Classic, Tourer or Touring? With or without a kiss? Without, will cost more :D

Welcome to the Forum/

Welcome to the site. Depends on where you are located and how far you want to travel. I would think an '07 Classic could be had for $12to $14K.

Welcome..

welcome to the site kbohenry. When I was looking for an R3, I found that cost is directly related to geographic location. In the Pacific N/W the R3 is going for top dollar in good condition. FYI..I was talking to our new Triumph dealership owner the other day about how many bikes he had to take on his first order. He related that Triumph allowed him to take 2007 carry overs as part of that order count. Triumph was sold out of new 2007 R3's but had other model bikes left over to choose from.
I ended up buying used (slightly) due to the limited dealer network in this area not being willing to negotiate on price for the new units. They wanted straight retail pricing and that all...no discussion.
Shop wisely and good luck on finding your dream ride...she's out there waiting for U..:D...SB

I am from Green Bay, WI and the 07 bike that I was looking at is a new Classic. They didn't offer a kiss but then again I didn't ask! Thanksfor the information and will let you know how the purchase goes. Then again we just got more snow last night so I don't think I will be moving too fast.

New r3

I saw one at Hinds Motorsports in Lewis center Ohio. I bought mine with sissy bar bags and windshield for 15,900 back in Sept. they gave me on my 06 America $6900 in wich kelly bluebook said $4800 I got a great deal and if you call ask for Tonya she was great through the whole deal. Phone no. is (740)548-5448 or look on the web www.hindsmotorsports.com and no I don't work there but they were a great bunch of people to deal with. I saw this one on 3/19/08

"With or without a kiss? Without, will cost more :D" My local area dealership will give you a screwing without a kiss (not one dime off of MSRP for last year's model). I traveled 200 miles to another dealer and got a sweet deal (on what was then next years model); and, I still didn't have to kiss the salesman, just my wife for enabling the purchase. Shop around.

As the dollar continues to plummet, there will be more pressure on Triumph to raise its prices.

New Bike

Well I picked up the new bike tonight. Ride was great, could have had warmmer weather but then again there is plenty of summer right around the corner. Thanks again for all the information.

Back