Welcome!

Welcome to the site. Looks like we have a lot in common. I have a pickup full of firearms too. But I don't have a speed triple or daytona. I can only afford one bike at a time.
Don't be afraid to post questions here, you will get plenty of responses.
Dave
06 Classic R&W

Captain Status (Pending)

Glad you've seen the light. The speed triple probably gave you a good view of Triumph's in general. I made it to sitting on the R3 during the sales pitch and was hooked. We went down stairs and they had one of each color. I took the Red one and have never looked back......except to see where the Hardley's went!

I use computers, I've visited Daytona and my two babies (H&K 45/S&W 340 PD) fill a big part of my firearms needs. Next up will probably be the Taurus Ultra Lite Judge 45/410

I also passed thru Daytona a couple of weeks ago during bike week.
Welcome to the site, hope you get your Rocket sooner than later.
Dennis

Like you, I will be getting my 3rd Triumph, second RIII. I liked the first one so much I drove it to ruin which by the way I don't recommend. Welcome mjbell1.

Welcome mj...it wasn't the test ride initially that got my attention. It was the engine specs and the fact that I needed something other than a Hardley to tote my big butt around. The test ride was the capper though...hadn't been that excited in years....SB...:D

Back