SpeedTrip

Standard Bore
Hello to All fellow Rocket III owners. My name is Mike and I live in Kansas City, Missouri (USA). So far I have owned four Triumphs. I had a 04' Speed Triple traded for my 06' Speed Triple (still own), 06' Sprint ST traded in for my New 07' Rocket III. Both my 06' Speed Triple and 07' Rocket III are of the fastest color BLACK.:D The only thing I have done for my Rocket are the Tors and Cat Bypass. Looking at doing more for the Rocket later.

Another Local

Welcome ST. Be sure and check the KC riders group from time to time. We try and do some group riding to places around the area including my favorite part...... stopping to eat!

FYI..... There's going to be a Kansas City RAT meeting tomorrow at noon. It's going to be at Jack Stack BBQ on the north side of the Union Station tracks. Close to Lydia's. They'll be planning their monthly Sunday rides for this spring and summer.

Hello Pianoman! Thanks for Welcoming me. I heard about the Rat pack meeting on Sunday. I will try to be there, I am trying to fight a cold. Are you planning on going? The New Rat pack leader has been a friend of mine since junior high. His name is Tim and he rides a 04' Speed Triple SE. Thanks for all the info on the KC Riders.

Welcome SpeedTrip, we are fighting the cold here too. 4 degrees here this morning, it's the first morning we have had above zero all week. This crap has to stop soon. My arms have shrunk so much, just the tips of my fingers stick out of my favorite jacket. Can't wait to get back on the rocket. Post often

Back