SteelyEyed

Standard Bore
Greetings,
I live in south central WA. I just joined the forum this evening. I'm traveling to the Seattle area to pick up my new 2012 Rocket III Roadster tomorrow. Can't wait...

Another Aussie welcome. Owning a Rocket isn't going to be like you imagine - it will be better. :D Get used to attracting lots of attention, both because of the bike itself and the silly grin you'll have stuck on your face most of the time.

Another Aussie welcome. Owning a Rocket isn't going to be like you imagine - it will be better. :D Get used to attracting lots of attention, both because of the bike itself and the silly grin you'll have stuck on your face most of the time.

I'm gettin' used to the silly grin just thinking about the fact that the R3 has 50% more torque than my Honda VTX. So, assuming a linear relationship, that works out to be about 50% more torque on the face muscles that operate my silly grin...

I've ridden a few VTXs and almost bought one. They do have a reasonable grin factor - probably more than any other Jap cruiser - but not in the same ball park as a Rocket. Best advice to give a new owner: hang on! :cool:

Welcome to the forum and Rockethood.
you're gonna love both.
lots of information here and good folks too.
When ya get time, how about some pictures and a little background info.
We're pretty much one big extended dysfunctional family here.
So Welcome, from another okie.

Back