Hero Blob

Supercharged
I don't own a Rocket. I've ridden one a fair amount though. I've had a boat load of bikes. I've ridden a boat load of miles on them all. I've owned bikes from the US, Germany, Austria, Italy, Japan, and England.

I've lurked here for a while. You guys seem to be a pretty close knit group with lots to share. Even though I don't own a Rocket, I like reading some of the stories and comradery. I miss that with other motorcycle forums.

See ya around.

Riding's What Counts

HB......... I think just the love of riding and experiencing the outdoors ( even when it's a bit chilly ) is what it's all about. I think all of us ride with friends who own different models, makes and colors. Though we're specifically partial to the Rocket and Triumph in general, I think all of us just enjoy the ride and the people you meet. As for me, you're welcome anytime to comment, ask questions or throw in a good story in "Final Drive".

Welcome HB!!

We may be close knit but we still like new members... that's how you become close knit :D..

But seriously, jump in - have fun!

Tomo

Welcome

Welcome Hero---Please jump in often and we do like new blood. We are starting to tell the same old lies to each other. New material is always welcome.

Britman, did you mean new blood or fresh meat! Just kidding Hero Blob. As long as you don't tell us about your tats, try to buy something on E-Bay or sell us some wheels you'll love it here. All good fun and a great bunch of guys and too few girls. Why exactly have you not purchased a Rocket III?

I can't afford one. As much as I like them, I won't really afford one unless they come down way in price or I trip over a steal on a used one. I spent 11 grand on a BMW several years ago and kicked the crap out of myself for it. I get as much enjoyment out of a cheap bike as I do an expensive one.

Being a bargin shopper, you won't get more hp and torque for the $$$. There are some good deals out there 10K and less. Do us a favor, go to your nearest Triumph dealer and take a test ride and report back.

Back