New member saying hello to everyone here.

LIVERPOOL ROADSTER

Standard Bore
Hi everyone,
Ive been reading your posts and comments for a few months now and enjoyed reading the sense of humour and banter from some and also the serious bits from others and thought i would like to be part of your community.
My name is Jeff and i ride my pride and joy a Rocket 3 Roadster 2011.
Ive been riding for about 35 years on various machines from honda and bmw and would like to share some of my life experieces and hints and tips with all of you.
We all learn something new everyday no matter how experienced we think we are. :)
Thanks for reading my first ever post. See learned something new again today. :)

G'day Jeff. Good to have you join us. Look forward to hearing some of your thoughts and experiences. Welcome from Downunder.

Welcome .. saw Liverpool and thought ... sh!t not another Aussie :rolleyes: Good to have you join us here at Rocket-land.

Another Aussie welcome Jeff I have enjoyed this sight for a little while now and I've been fortunate enough not to have needed to use the serious side of this site yet ,touch wood

Welcome from the left side of the colony - I've only just signed on myself and have found many pearls of wisdom hidden amongst the years worth of threads here!

Hi ya Jeff - great source of R3 knowledge around here. I am slowly accumulating a garage full of R3 bits as I change and add to my 2007 R3. Give us a shout if you are heading Barry Island way on any sunny weekend. Ron

Back