ThaiRocket3

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 GT, Tiger 800, Vulcan 650 S, Honda Rebel
Hi all......new to this Forum. Name is Ben and I reside in Thailand.
After several other bikes I have now graduated to a 2022 Rocket 3 GT.
Great bike but I would like to remove the backrest (riding solo, so not needed), as you all know I will need to get the two "infill" pieces that leave the holes in the fender, after removal of the back rest.
Does anyone here have ANY suggestions as to WHERE to get these infill pieces...???
Looking forward to, and will much appreciate, any thoughts
Thanks

Thank you.....happy to be here... :cool: ....appreciate the chance to talk with like-minded folk...

You're in luck.
For Sale - Brand new set of Aluminium Mudguard Finishers for 2020+ Rocket 3 R and GT

Hi all......new to this Forum. Name is Ben and I reside in Thailand.
After several other bikes I have now graduated to a 2022 Rocket 3 GT.
Great bike but I would like to remove the backrest (riding solo, so not needed), as you all know I will need to get the two "infill" pieces that leave the holes in the fender, after removal of the back rest.
Does anyone here have ANY suggestions as to WHERE to get these infill pieces...???
Looking forward to, and will much appreciate, any thoughts
Thanks
Welcome to Thailand, I have the Rocket 3R Black but wonder how you may drive this bike in Thailand as the exhaust pipe is so hot that I need to wear boots not to burn my right leg.
Let me know how it is to drive the GT ?
Where are you based in Thailand ?

Welcome to Thailand, I have the Rocket 3R Black but wonder how you may drive this bike in Thailand as the exhaust pipe is so hot that I need to wear boots not to burn my right leg.
Let me know how it is to drive the GT ?
Where are you based in Thailand ?
Thank you.....congrats on getting the Black edition, was keen on that myself but was too late and they had all gone by the time I inquired. So, now, I am getting mine repainted....haha. I agree with you about the hot exhaust pipes, but not sure if this is unique to the Rocket, I also ride a Vulcan 650S and my wife rides a Honda Rebel, both of which are also getting really hot during a ride.....This may be my imagination but I feel that it is better now that I have replaced the stock exhausts with aftermarket ones (on Vulcan & Rebel), which are more open and perhaps let more hot air escape......just a theory, but the exhaust don't feel quite as hot now. Just ordered a different exhaust for the Rocket, so will see.....
We are based in Southern Thailand, in the Krabi area .....thanks again for your message

You're in luck.
For Sale - Brand new set of Aluminium Mudguard Finishers for 2020+ Rocket 3 R and GT
Hi.....Thank you so much for your message.....we are in Thailand, not US or Canada, would this be a problem with regards to shipping...? Thanks again

Thank you.....congrats on getting the Black edition, was keen on that myself but was too late and they had all gone by the time I inquired. So, now, I am getting mine repainted....haha. I agree with you about the hot exhaust pipes, but not sure if this is unique to the Rocket, I also ride a Vulcan 650S and my wife rides a Honda Rebel, both of which are also getting really hot during a ride.....This may be my imagination but I feel that it is better now that I have replaced the stock exhausts with aftermarket ones (on Vulcan & Rebel), which are more open and perhaps let more hot air escape......just a theory, but the exhaust don't feel quite as hot now. Just ordered a different exhaust for the Rocket, so will see.....
We are based in Southern Thailand, in the Krabi area .....thanks again for your message
Thank you for your advices about the exhaust pipe. I will try to find a solution as it is a bit annoying. Krabi is great, enjoy it :)

Thank you for your advices about the exhaust pipe. I will try to find a solution as it is a bit annoying. Krabi is great, enjoy it :)
Also, a mechanic just told me to adjust the fuel/air mixture to MORE fuel.....seems that a richer mixture runs cooler.....presumably, however, this will increase fuel consumption, which is not great anyway...haha

Back